I’ve been thinking about things that are good to do once each day, for well being, health and our sense of self. I came up with this small list:
- Wash with cold water – from just on the face to a full shower.
- Get outside into fresh air to get sun on your skin, either through clouds or direct
- Do nothing for a period of time, sit still, listen to what you hear around you, let your brain still.
- Do something you find hard, challenging, frustrating that makes you think.
- Stretch and move.
- Cook a meal, using fresh ingredients & love.
- Think about something that you’re grateful to have in your life.
- Think about death – what would you want to do today, realistically, within reason, if this was your last day.
- Talk to someone, in person.
- Read something that isn’t on a digital device.
- Smile & laugh
A good list to help keep you healthy and grounded.